window frame accessories

A quick learner from USA says:
Please give me the parts number for all the window frame accessories
for my window frame.

Please see attached file for detail.
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. It appears you have a Pella screen. Start by looking at our 70-220 upper clip and 70-143P knife latch. Do these match up to your parts? As for your pull tab, could you use our 70-128?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)