window frame corner piece

A quick learner from USA says:

I'm trying to find a replacement part for a metal corner piece in the aluminum window frame provided in this picture. This metal piece holds the frame at the bottom corner, one on the left and another on the right bottom side. Each aluminum frame corner has two holes on each side where this corner piece is inserted. If your online store doesn't carry this piece can you assist me with information where I could purchase this part?

S. Davis
User submitted a photo of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
The specific part you're looking for isn't available anymore, however service people I know just screw in our 20-012 . Do you think you can get that to work?
A quick learner says:
Thanks for the information on SWISCO part 20-012 . What type of screws are needed and does it also require screw nut to secure it? Does your company carry the screws for part 20-012 ?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
They usually use our 33-071 with this corner.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at