window gaskets

A home owner from Fort Collins, CO says:
I have two types of window gaskets to replace, both from casement windows and I am not sure what type they are or what material; they appear to be soft rubber with a rigid spine. The first three pictures are different angles of the first, the next two are of the second. Thanks for your help!
A customer submitted photo of window gasket.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Elise! I don't quite recognize these. Do you know the manufacturer of the window? Let me know, that may help.

In the meantime, please take a look at our 58-055 Bubble Seal with angled base. Do you think this may work for you?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)