window grill clips

A quick learner from McLean VA says:
Clear plastic window grid clips that are approximately 3/4 inch wide. The window grud snaps into the clip and a round pin on the clip inserts the clip into the window frame.
Etched into the window frame is "MW Dual 81"

Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure what grill clip you need. Can I see a couple of pictures of the clip itself? I would also like dimensions. Let me know!
A home owner from McLean VA says:
photo attached
User submitted a photo of a grille clip.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks! Our 55-184 looks like a match to yours. Just carefully examine it before you make a decision.
A home owner from CT says:
Appreciate your help locating interior raised wood grid/grille window pane fake separators. Colonial style home built in 1984.

Thank you.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)