window guide buttons needed

A quick learner from CA says:
I have window guide button for an alumnium frame window. Please let me know if you have a replacement that I can use?
User submitted a photo of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! Have you seen our 80-301? This appears similar to your sample. Let me know if you agree.
A quick learner from Irvine, CA says:
My part doesn't have a hole in the center. It does have the 3 tabs that snap into the hole. Do you have another suggestion?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
We might have a few that could work as better replacements. Check out our Sliding Window Guides Section and browse through to see what we carry. Could anything here work for you?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)