window hand crank

A quick learner from Venice CA says:
Will we be able to replace these on some windows that we have without much else? I mean, do we need to purchase additional screws or anything?
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting. I'm not sure exactly what this is without seeing the arm. Is there a way you can remove the whole operator from the window so we can see that? In the meantime, you may want to consider our 39-016, 39-057, or maybe 39-279 to start.

You should be able to re-use your old screws. If you need new ones, you can pick some up at a local hardware store.
A quick learner from Vnice says:
Unfortunately they are windows that we have in our house in Belize. It's difficult to get parts there for things like this. We need to order them now and take them with us in a couple of weeks when we go down there...
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid we cannot identify what you have without seeing it removed from the window. The arm is a very important factor and it is hidden in your pictures. The only other thing I can recommend is to browse through our Selection of Awning Window Operators and seeing if anything here is a better match that my previous suggestions.
A quick learner from Venice CA says:
Thank you so much for your help! I am going to order a few to take down and see if they will work anyhow. I appreciate your feedback on this.
How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.