window hardware

A home owner from california says:
I will attach two photos to show you what I'm trying to find. We recently moved into a condo. The sliding windows date to the 1970s - metal frame, rollers on the bottom and top. Eventually we'll replace them. I need rollers for the bottoms and tops. I had purchased the 87-191 gear on your website but it is too small. I've put one of those in the photo with the old, worn roller. What do you recommend?

I'll also attach a photo of the worn felt that doesn't do a very good job of stopping wind from blowing in (along with lots of dust). I can't tell if the felt was glued in place. The felt is about 1/4 inch wide. Can't tell how deep it used to be because it is so worn.
Thank you, Greg Johnson
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
The design of our 87-192 is similar to yours, though I cannot sure if they are the same size. I'm also not sure about the seal. Many sliding window companies use our 58-099, though this is just a guess. You will need to get as exact dimensions as you can and compare to our hardware in order to confirm.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)