Version of 90-177 that is 1/4" wide

A handy person from NC says:
I originally ordered part # 90-177 and all dimensions are correct except it is a little too wide for the lip on my windows and wouldn't allow the window to close. Do you have a similar keeper that is only 1/4" wide?
User submitted photos of a window lock keeper.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. Could you also confirm the distance between the installation holes, measured center-to-center? The 90-177 has 2-1/16". Could you also show me the lock that engages this keeper? Thanks!
A quick learner says:
Here is a picture of the width being 1/4". I will have to get a picture later tonight of the lock. And yes, the holes on this are 2-1/16th".
User submitted photo of their window lock keeper.
Profile picture of Paul
Thank you! Let me know when you can show me the lock.
A quick learner says:
Here is the lock.
User submitted a photo of a window lock & keeper.
Profile picture of Paul
Thank you! This looks like the keeper that comes with our 90-161 lock set. I'm afraid we cannot provide the keeper by itself, but look it over and let me know what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.