window latch

A home owner from Leesburg FL says:
Purchaced a 1957 home, latch for small window in laundry room crumbled when attempted to use, need replacement. Says "KELLER" on top. Half circle type that you rotate to lock/unlock.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named latch.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named latch2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named latch3.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:


Take a look at another customer's inquiry for a Keller sash lock here  and see if you could adapt either the 90-005 or 90-009 that we recommended to work for you. Thanks for posting! 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at