window latch found on side of window

A home owner from Hamburg NY says:
I'm looking for the assembly that found on vertical side of the window, that when a small handle is moved 45 degrees (up) it drives a small flat rod that cause these two hooks to move towards the window frame and drop down allowing its release and to cranked open. Mine move forward, but do not drop preventing the window from being cranked open.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. I recognize the type of part you're describing, but there are many, many variations. In order to find the right match, I will need you to remove your current part from the window and take a picture of it for us to review. I will also need detailed measurements. Thank you!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)