replacement for two window latches

A home owner from Campbell, CA says:
No markings noted on latch. Dimensions included in attached photo.
User submitted a photo of a window lock.
No markings were noted on latch2. Part of the latch arm is broken off. Latch arm appears to be plastic. Can you identify the latch?
Thanks, Randy
User submitted photos of a window lock.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for contacting us. Let's look at the second lock to start out. I believe it could be either our 90-005 or 90-009, depending on the style of the tongue. Look them over and see what you think.

I'm not sure about the first lock. Can you confirm your hole spacing? I can't find anything in this style with a 2" hole spacing. Make sure to measure from the center of each hole, not their edges. Can you also give me the offset of the holes? That would be the distance between one of the hole centers and the back, glass-facing edge of the lock.

In the meantime, you can look through our selection of window locks and see if anything here matches up.
A home owner from Campbell CA says:
Here is the info that you requested on latch1:
hole-to-hole spacing: 2 1/16"
offset of holes (dim from hole to edge near window): 7/16"

Please let me know if you find anything.

Thanks
Profile picture of Tom
Thanks. The closest match I can find is our 90-161. Could you get this to work?
A home owner says:
Looks like it might, but does it come in a dark color (dark brown)?
Profile picture of Tom
Not currently, but we'd happy to bring it in for you. Please give us a little time to have it made up for you. Once it's available, I'll let you know!
OK. Thanks for all of your help!
Profile picture of Tom
Of course, that's what we're here for! Let me know if you need anything else.
Profile picture of Tom
Alright, our 90-161 is now available in the requested color. You should see it as an option on the 90-161 store page.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.