window latch for single hung aluminum window

A handy person from Spring Hill, FL says:
I have a number of broken/missing window latches for single-hung single-pane windows. I attached pictures. the piece that the latch pivots on is broken (or partially broken) on many of them. It looks a little like 90-182 but definitely does not match. Your picture shows that the "pivot piece (aka pin)" goes the full length of the latch where mine has two separate pivot pins (one at each end). I don't think it would matter if the length is that long but cannot tell if it would even fit into the channel on the window. The length of my window latch is 1 3/4" but since it slides along the full length of the window it could be much longer. The real issue is whether the "pivot pin" would fit into the track and whether the catch would hook onto the bottom window frame. I may buy one or two just to try and would then buy more if they fit.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DSC02581.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DSC02582.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DSC02583.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DSC02585.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DSC02587.JPG
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

How  about having a look and see if our 90-317 spring latch would make for a better option. Look over the measurements of the part below and see what you think. 

Dimensions for 90-317 Spring Latch
Dimensions for 90-317 Spring Latch

A handy person from Spring Hill, FL says:
PERFECT!!!!!!

I could not find it on the website with a "normal" search! I probably did not use the correct words.

you guys are GREAT!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.