window lock latch and piece at top of window in the channel

A quick learner from Naples, Florida says:

I ordered two balance springs and the two pieces at the top of the window which work with the balance spring, i believe. The balance springs are A-OK, but the top pieces do not fit. Picture is for the needed style. The latch I just discovered broken, and have not seen it on the site, so any advice appreciated.

Thank you.

Ron 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named latch 1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named latch 2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named top piece 1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named top piece 2.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Your sash lock resembles our 90-005 but you'll need to confirm that the dimensions on our product page match up to your part, paying close attention to the 2-1/4" hole spacing. 

As for your top sash guide, could you provide us with your dimensions compare to the 18-009 that you ordered? That will help us narrow down your options. Thank you!

A quick learner from Naples, Florida says:
Thank you for the response. I was finally able to figure out the correct parts needed, and I now have them on order.
Ron
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.