window locking mechanism

A home owner from 92102 says:
I have a broken locking mechanism. I was told YOU could have a replacement part.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DSC00190.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DSC00187.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DSC00190.JPG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We very well may, though I should be honest with you now and tell you that nothing in our inventory looks like this. My goal at this point is to simply find something that will work the same way without you having to drill new holes.

To that end, can you tell me the distance between the two installation holes, center to center? Would it also be possible for you to remove this lock and show me a picture of the lock "tongue?"

A home owner from 92102 says:
The Manufacturer sticker on the window says MILGARD.
Centerline between screws is 2 1/4"
Attached 4 pictures of window lock I have.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DSC00205.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DSC00207.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DSC00206.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DSC00208.JPG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks! After reviewing your dimensions and the method by which your lock secures itself to the frame, I think our 90-313 is our best bet. The hole placement appears to be the same ad the locking hook will work with or without a keeper. Look it over and let me know what you think.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.