window locks and sash release

A home owner from Gloucester, MA says:
Unfortunately, there are no names, numbers or markings shown on my windows. So, I do not know the manufacturer. I thought they were made by Harvey Building Products but HBP said no. I do know that the windows are double hung and I need several replacement window locks and sash releases as shown in the photograph. Thanks for your help!
User submitted a photo of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
We should be able to help. I'm not sure this is Harvey, but if you give me the dimensions of the hardware you need to replace then I'm confident we will be able to find something. We will specifically need the distance between the installation holes, center-to-center.
A home owner from Gloucesterr, Massachusetts says:
The distance between the installation holes, center-to-center, of both the window latch and the sash release, is two inches. They are made of plastic.
Profile picture of Tom
Thank you! There are a couple things to look at first. See our 26-337 and 26-334 for the tilt latches. These both have a hole spacing of 2".

I'm afraid we don't have any locks in this style with a 2" spacing. Can you confirm?
A home owner from Gloucester, Massachusetts says:
Latch 26-337 seems to be a match or at least should work. Do these come in left/right pairs? Do you have any locks in this style with spacings other than 2 inches?
Profile picture of Tom

Yes, the 26-337 comes in a pair that includes the left and right side. We carry many, many locks in this style, as a matter of fact. You can see our entire selection here.

A home owner from Gloucester, Massachusetts says:
Okay, I will now go to your website and buy one Top Tilt Latch Pair 26-337 and one Lock & Keeper 90-278 and see how they work on my windows. Should they work I will purchase a couple more. Thanks.
Profile picture of Tom
Glad to hear it. Thank you for your business. Please let us know how it works out.
Replace an Internal Latch with a Surface Mounted Latch [1080p]
Replace an Internal Latch with a Surface Mounted Latch [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.