window part

A home owner from Ashburn, VA says:
Please find picture of my windows so you can determine the design & model, I am also attaching the picture of specific part that is broken. I am not sure what is the name of this exact part. In layman term I will call it a wheel that is having a screw visible in the picture. I think I need this whole piece.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210627_154252.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210627_154302.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210627_154307.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210627_160354.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named broken part.PNG
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello!

We'd be happy to help but we'll need to see your pivot shoe (the "wheel" with screw) removed from your window, along with dimensions, to compare to our inventory.

We've also attached some videos below on how to remove pivot shoes from your window that you may find helpful.

A home owner from Ashburn, VA says:
Thank you for the response. Actually my window railing does not have a access to get the wheel out. My window design is different then your videos. I took the fresh pictures with different angle please find attached.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210714_211204.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210714_211049.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210714_211039.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210714_210310.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid we can't identify what you have while it's still in the window. The most important measurement we need is the thickness and width of your pivot shoe and that's very difficult to get when your pivot shoe is still installed. Do you think you could use the cutout method to remove it?  

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.