Searching for Pivot Shoe

A home owner from new jersey says:
can you please help me identify this part i know its a t lock pivot shoe and i looked thru your listings and i cant seem to-find the same size part. I would greatly appreciate your expertise right now I need two of them.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named wp2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named wp3.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Take a look at our 67-002 Face Guide. Look it over and let me know if you think this is what you need.

67-002 doesnt look anything like the piece im trying to replace i definitely need a t lock pivot shoe but did not see the same size listed as what i need. will the piece you suggested work?
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

My apologies, I went by the photos and didn't see you said 'T-Lock shoe' specifically; sorry for my oversight. That said, this doesn't resemble any pivot shoe I am familiar with. Could you show us another photo or two of the shoe, unobstructed by the ruler? Is this an undamaged version of the shoe? If not, may we see a complete version? Can we also see one installed in the window just to be safe? From there, we will do our best to find a replacement if we have it. Thank you.

Here's more photos. Thank u
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named CB3A9E49-F235-4219-9639-CABECD466176.png
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named CE5BF812-F0FF-427A-99E1-74F3E2BCD1D0.png
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for providing these additional photos to us. Start your search with taking a look at our 15-216 T-lock pivot shoe. Carefully review our measurements and see if they should match up with yours.

How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.