Searching for Pivot Shoe

A home owner from new jersey says:
can you please help me identify this part i know its a t lock pivot shoe and i looked thru your listings and i cant seem to-find the same size part. I would greatly appreciate your expertise right now I need two of them.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named wp2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named wp3.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Take a look at our 67-002 Face Guide. Look it over and let me know if you think this is what you need.

67-002 doesnt look anything like the piece im trying to replace i definitely need a t lock pivot shoe but did not see the same size listed as what i need. will the piece you suggested work?
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

My apologies, I went by the photos and didn't see you said 'T-Lock shoe' specifically; sorry for my oversight. That said, this doesn't resemble any pivot shoe I am familiar with. Could you show us another photo or two of the shoe, unobstructed by the ruler? Is this an undamaged version of the shoe? If not, may we see a complete version? Can we also see one installed in the window just to be safe? From there, we will do our best to find a replacement if we have it. Thank you.

Here's more photos. Thank u
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named CB3A9E49-F235-4219-9639-CABECD466176.png
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named CE5BF812-F0FF-427A-99E1-74F3E2BCD1D0.png
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for providing these additional photos to us. Start your search with taking a look at our 15-216 T-lock pivot shoe. Carefully review our measurements and see if they should match up with yours.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)