window parts

A home owner says:
can ypou help with what part numbers that i need to order?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named window parts.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named window #3.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named window parts #2.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Take a look and compare the specifications of the S900 spiral balance and 15-045 pivot shoe to the hardware in your photos. 

I don't recognize your tilt latch at first glance but I'm going to have one of our senior experts take a look and see if they could recommend a replacement for you. In the meantime, we'd appreciate it if you could confirm the exact distance between the mounting hole centers of your latch. Thank you!

A home owner says:
my spiral balance 29" long with a black tip. i weighed window and it weighs 18lbs, which balance do you recommend red or green. pivot lock measures 1 3/8" center to center screw holes. also its 2 3/4" long 15/16" wide and 9/16" thick
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Based on the information you've provided, see the Series 900-29 spiral balance with a red tip for a sash weighing between 10-22 lbs. If you want to go a little stronger, then go with the green tip that is 14-26 lbs. The yellow tip will be too strong for your sash. 

Unfortunately, we were unable to find a replacement for your top tilt latch. The closest latch is our 26-415 but you would need to drill a new screw hole in the sash. Take a look and see what you think. 

How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
Swisco's 15-045 Pivot Lock Shoe
Swisco's 15-045 Pivot Lock Shoe
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify a Replacement Spiral Balance
How to Identify a Replacement Spiral Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to choose the proper spiral balance tip color
How to choose the proper spiral balance tip color
GUIDE
READ >
How to adjust a spiral balance on a tilt window
How to adjust a spiral balance on a tilt window
GUIDE
READ >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.