window parts damaged

A contractor from Bluffton SC says:
We do spray foam insulation and got over spray on these windows. We need 14 of each shown in the picture. Also sent pic of the window label in case that helps!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0925.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0923.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0920.JPG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. Looks like you need a new lock and tilt latch. We can definitely help with the tilt latch; see our 26-243 and 26-244. These should match up as long as the dimensions are the same.

I'm less sure about the lock. Can you tell me the distance between the two installation holes, center-to-center? That would be a huge help.

Profile picture of Tom

I'm afraid I cannot make out the hole center spacing from these photos. It's tough to get an accurate read with just a tape measure held up to the part. If possible, please measure the center-to-center hole spacing as carefully as you can and let me know what you get.

more photos with measurements
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4363.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4362.jpg
2 inches
Profile picture of Tom

Thank you. We weren't able to find anything that matches your size and style, unfortunately. The best option we have is our 90-286 lock  with a 1-7/8" hole center spacing and an 11/16" hole center offset. Double check your dimensions and see if your lock has the same hole spacing and back set.

How to Replace a Window Tilt Latch
How to Replace a Window Tilt Latch
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace Damaged Pivot bars
How to Replace Damaged Pivot bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.