window parts that are currently in the window that need replacement

A home owner from North Carolina says:
#5569 the bottom of the window
#5562 Numbered parts that slides window up & down
#5563 Numbered parts that slides window up & down
#5572 pull on the opposite side of the window.

6 windows in our home that will not stay up in the open position.We need to determine if we will be able to repair these windows or will the need to be replaced.
I have additional parts that have come out of the windows.I was only able to load 5 photos
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5574.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5562.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5563.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5572.JPG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

It seems like you'll need replacement channel balances, which we should be able to provide but we'll need to see your bottom attachment at the end of the metal channel in your pictures to point you toward to correct part. Thank you!

A home owner from North Carolina says:
Hi Tom
Additional pieces that are from the windows.
I have six windows 6ft long that will not stay up and some of the parts below have come out of the windows.

Are able to give me the name of a company that will repair the windows, after I have ordered the parts.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5647.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5648.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5649.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5570.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5571.JPG
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for your patience during this busy season. Unfortunately, I'm not sure if we will be able to help with this project. It looks like when the pivot bar broke off, it took a chunk of the sash with it. You will need to replace the entire sash, or try your best to patch it so that the pivot bar will stay in. I would recommend getting the help of a local professional for this. I believe it's an Antrium window. 

We can replace this balance itself, but it will have to be a special order. If you were interested, let's see the clip at the end of the cord, as well. I'd also like to know how many you need. These are the last details we need to get started.

Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.