window pile replacement

A quick learner from bayside, new york says:
Hello, it looks as if I have white pile that measures 1/4 x1/4 and does slide into a track but I can not find exact. What would be my closest to look at. photos attached. thank you.
User submitted photos of window pile.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! We don't have any standard wool pile types that match those exact dimensions. As you can see in our Wool Pile section, we have many types that are just close to 1/4" x 1/4", but a little different. Could you double check your dimensions and see if they may be a little closer to one of the sizes we offer, such as the 58-127 or 58-001?
A quick learner from Bayside,New York says:
Thanks Tom,after measuring and looking at your displys it looks like the 58-001 will do the trick again thanks.

How to replace wool pile weatherstripping
How to replace wool pile weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Cut Out Pile Weatherstripping
How to Cut Out Pile Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.