A quick learner from jersey city, nj says:
need 2 window pivot bars
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5062.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5063.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5064.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5066.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

At first glance, your part looks like our 26-446 pivot bar. Look it over and see if this will work. 

A home owner from jersey city, nj says:
Close, but not close enough. For the pivot bar I need, the T is 3/8" wide & the rest of the bar is 1/4" wide. This won't fit
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hey there, I think I can help with this one. I've seen your pivot bar a couple times before. I can tell you right now that we don't have an exact match and we never were able to find it. The 26-446, despite its differences, remains the closest option we have. 

The first and most obvious difference is the tip, which you pointed out in your latest response. That is an issue but its not unfixable. The first solution to come to mind is to change the pivot shoe to match. I've done this before myself in other, similar situations, though admittedly not for this exact hardware. The issue there is that you need to make sure you find a pivot shoe that not only fits the new style pivot bar, but also one that fits in the old track and connects to the old balance without issue.

That kind of starts a domino effect, though. It may be more trouble than its worth. Another solution that comes to mind is a lot less elegant but may still solve your problem. That would be to simply grind down the "collar" around the tip of the 26-446 so that it fits in your pivot shoe. I've also done this, and although it was more of a hassle than simply swapping out the pivot shoe, I knew I could get it to work.

Lastly, there is one more difference that may impact the 26-446's performance: the distance from the center of the screw hole to the tip. In the case of the 26-446, this measurement is 1-5/16". I can't quite make out what yours is from the tape measure but it looks to be shorter. That may negate this whole exercise, so definitely double check it.

Otherwise, these are the best solutions we have. I'm sorry that we're not able to provide the exact part you need.

Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.