window pivot shos

A landlord from japan says:
those item are from harvey product,..but they say that that product (item ) are not from harvey,...we just want to know where can we buy or where can we order pivoy shos and pivot bar ? thank you hope u can help us,,....
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hello! May I see a picture of a complete pivot bar, with dimensions? That will help us find a good match. I would also like to see the balance system and, if possible, I would like to know the dimensions of your pivot shoe.
A home owner from japan says:
thank you for answering my letter .... i will sen the picture and size ofpivot shoe
w1-1/1*h2.32in*5/8
thank you
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Thank you for getting back to us! It looks like your pivot shoe is still in good condition. What is the problem, exactly? Is the window drooping when you open it? If so, then the problem is with the balance, not the shoe.

We can help replace it, but I will need more information. First, tell me the length of the metal channel. Then, tell me the weight of the sash. These balances have to be calibrated to the exact sash weight, so it's important to know what you have.

As for the pivot bar, I believe our 26-068 can work as a replacement.
A professional from MI says:
I have pivot bar for apartment complex need replace broken ones. fits in a plastic bracket that attaches to window frame
1 3/4 inch with 3/8 les 4 corners 1/2 inch wide. has a 90 degree angle for fit in bracket 1/2 incn by 1/2 3/16 wide. the pivot bar is 3/8 wideby5/16 and3/4 long. will try send pic
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210514_084735.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210514_084448.jpg
Profile picture of Paul

Hello!

You have a broken combination nylon housing and die cast pivot bar which would be our 26-425. This is normally used for the bottom sash. Our 26-426 with wings on the die cast pivot bar are usually used for the top sash. 

Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.