window pull/lift handles

A handy person from Colchester, VT says:
Do you have replace handles like those attached? The hole in the window is 5/8 in high by 2 7/8 in wide.
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Good morning. I'm having trouble finding this lift. Do you perhaps know the name of the window manufacturer? Do you see any marks or stamps on the window or frame? That may help us find a match.
A home owner from Centennial, CO says:
The window sashes say Caldwell, but there is no writing on the windows.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for your patience in this matter. Unfortunately, we have not been able to find a match for this lift. Could you use our 26-116 handle with 33-080 screws? You would have to drill new installation holes, but it may cover the old opening. See what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)