window replacement guide

A quick learner from California says:
I have a sliding window that uses your springs. The top of the window has a metal tab that hold the spring in the track so the tensioner can work. However, on one of my window the tab broke. I need to replace just the tab. Do you sell these too?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named window 4.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named window 5.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named window 1.jpg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Start your search with having a look at our 18-012 (5/8"wide), and 18-013 (3/4" wide). You will ultimately need to remove the part from the window to see if your measurements to any one of these. If not, please get back to us with the measurements you're looking for, and we will explore other options. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at