window replacement parts

A handy person from Pennsylvania says:

I have number of windows in my home that need these part replaced please let me know any other information you need to help identify the correct parts and sizes.

thank you

Brian

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named WINDOW GUIDE 1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named WINDOW GUIDE 2.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for the post. For the pivot shoe, start by comparing to our 15-045. It looks similar in design, but let me know if any dimensions prove different. I am afraid your tilt latches were discontinued some time ago and are no longer available. There are no known replacements. Apologies for any inconvenience. 

A handy person from Pennsylvania says:
hi and good afternoon thank you for your reply, that is the pivot shoe I had seen prior to emailing you and agree with you based on the measurement of my pivot shoe it is the best fit.
however is there not any tilt latches that could retro fit in place of the broken ones i have?
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Sometimes with discontinued internal tilt latches we recommend seeing if you can convert to a surface mount pair like our 26-228 & 26-229 or the 26-193 & 26-194. The video below shows how. I'm afraid I'm not sure if this method will work for you, given your old tilt latches particular setup. Take a look and see what you think. 

How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
Swisco's 15-045 Pivot Lock Shoe
Swisco's 15-045 Pivot Lock Shoe
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Replace an Internal Latch with a Surface Mounted Latch [1080p]
Replace an Internal Latch with a Surface Mounted Latch [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.