window replacement parts

A quick learner says:
I am looking to replace both of these parts. One of the parts is broken completely. These are parts to my tilt windows. I have noticed that the windows are getting hard to open and close and they are only a few years old.
User submitted photos of a coil balance & pivot bar.
PAT. #5,704,165 550
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! For the pivot shoe and coil, see our 15-175 and Series 152 spring, respectively. Just make sure the dimensions match up. As for the pivot bar, we don't have an exact match in our catalog but we are working on a possible replacement. It's very similar and we believe it will work with the 15-175. I will let you know as soon as it becomes available!
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.