window roller assembly

A handy person from Arizona says:
Hello, most of the windows rollers in my house have fragmented due to age, but I could not find any useful information on them to figure out the replacement and, unfortunately, not in Home Depot either. I drew a graph attached and could you help me on identifying the replacement, please?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image1.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

This looks like our 87-161 window roller. Compare your dimensions to our product page to see if it will work for you. 

A handy person from Phoenix, Arizona says:
Hello Casey,

It looks the same. How do I install them? Just hammer in?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

If you look at the ends of the roller, you will see a prong sticking out. To remove the old nylon wheel housing, you would stick a small screwdriver into the one end, forcing out the old wheel housing. By doing that, you will break off the prong, so you won't be able to re-use the roller.

To install a new 87-161 wheel housing just lightly tap in the new wheel housing until the prongs lock in.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.