sliding window rollers with a "T" at one end

A quick learner from North Las Vegas Nevada. says:
I am in the process of making sure my windows fit and close properly. It was difficult to take out the sliding window as the top and bottom seemed to have bowed outward. I did manage to get the window out but i broke a roller. The window is made by Atrium. THE pictures show the roller mechanism. There is one place for a screw and there are wing tabs to hold the inside down. I sent pics with measurements. The windows were new in 2004.
I hope you have replacements.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named window roller 4.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named window roller 3.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named window roller 2.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named window roller 1.JPG
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Hello! Please see our 87-164 sliding window roller assembly as a possible replacement. It's not exactly the same as yours, but look over our photos and dimensions and see if you could get it to work anyway.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.