looking for new window rollers

A home owner from USA says:
Good afternoon,

I am looking to buy replacement window rollers for my home and have not found the correct fit for my windows. Ive tried everwhere with no luck. I was hoping Swisco can help.

Attached are the pictures of the original rollers. Pictures of it installed and uninstalled with measurements as reference.

Thanks for your help. Looking forward to hearing from you guys.
User submitted photos of a window roller.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
We're having a little trouble finding this roller. Do you know the name of your window manufacturer? That may help us in our search.
A handy person from Florida says:
Hi Dave,

Based on the certification sticker on the window and a little research, i found the information below in regards to the manufacturer. Hope this helps.

Manufacturer:
Universal Aluminum Products, Inc.

Address:
1690 W 33rd Place Hialeah, FL 33012

Phone:
305-825-7900

Years:
1991 - 1992
User submitted a photo of a sticker from a window.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you. Unfortunately, the company who manufactured your window is no longer in business. It appears this line of research has hit a dead end. We will have to try to find a substitute based on your current hardware.

Can you tell me the width of the roller housing? I don't see it in your measurements above. This is a vital dimension in terms of finding a substitute because we need to make sure it will fit in the track. If you can, give us the width of the roller housing where it goes into the window frame.
A handy person says:
Hello.

Here are all the exact detailed measurements to see which would be the best replacement.

The 5/8" width is of the roller housing that fits in the track.

The 7/8" width is for the wider end of the housing that acts like a stop.

Thanks again.
User submitted photos of a window roller.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
That's perfect, thank you. I have one suggestion that you may want to consider. Take a look at our 87-106 roller. Do you think the 5/8" concave wheel will work? Also, are the housing measurements close to yours? The mounting hole centers are 1" on center. This may be the closest we have. See what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.