window rollers that the plastic casing has broken

A quick learner from California says:
Hello I have a home built in 1991 and the plastic casing on many of the windows around the rollers has broken. I need the replacement parts can you help me identify them. I think it is the 87-186 but I was hoping I could find just the plastic casing as I have 20 windows that need this.

User submitted photos of a window roller.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting. These pictures are a little blurry, so it's hard for me to say exactly what you have. However, now that you mention our 87-186, I think that it might be a good match. It's definitely a good place to start, at least, but like I said I can't be entirely certain.

Unfortunately, we do not sell the housing separately.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)