window sash?

A quick learner from bradenton, fl says:
I have some windows from the late 80's and the latch? that slides enabling the window to pull forward for cleaning is broken. Attached are two pictures, one with the entire window and the other focused on the broken sliding latch. Do you carry these parts? Thank you!
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hello! This latch looks like our 26-088P, Keller window top tilt latch pair. Please compare it to your hardware to confirm.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)