window sash lock

Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

I am afraid I don't recognize this type of window lock. I am going to forward this over to our senior experts for them to have a look. We will reach out to you as soon as an update becomes available. Thank you for your patience with us.

A handy person from 94928 says:
Hi _ I am looking for a lock shown in the attached picture for a bay window. Unfortunately there is no marking on the window indicating manufacturer name or model number. IF you have this part in stock please send me information how I can purchase the part. I am also looking to replace the seal in the sash as it has bulged. please let me know part number of the seal.

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20200320_100003.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20200320_095938.jpg
Thank you for quick response. After posting this thread. I checked other windows in the house. Found a sticker on one. Based on the information I was able to determine that window was manufactured by empire industries. Now it is part of Cascade windows. Hope this information will help you in locating the replacement part
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid that I could not find the security lock shown in your photos. That said, take a look at the 26-387 along with the video shown on its store page. This the type of security locks we carry. I'm not sure if it will work for you but we don't seem to have anything else that comes close.

Have you contacted Cascade to see if they can still supply you with the lock you have now? If not, I'd recommend giving it a shot. That is probably your best bet. 

As for your glass seals in the insulated glass, you will need to replace your insulated glass entirely. There is no way to repair the seals. Contact a hardware store who repair insulated glass or a glass shop in your area to have them do the work.

Thank you for your advice. I appreciate your advise, I will contact cascade windows and hope they can help.

Regards,

How to install a Window Opening Control Device (WOCD) kit
How to install a Window Opening Control Device (WOCD) kit
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.