window sash pivot bars

A home owner from USA says:
I have been looking for replacement window sash pivot bars for my window in a house we just purchased. The house was built in 1998 and there is no identifying markings on the window as to who made them.
The pivot assemblies are metal and riveted shut so I can not just replace spring pin. I have attached photos. I am getting desperate to find these so the windows can be opened without falling out.
Please let me know if you can help me.
User submitted photos of a tilt latch.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
We have a number of parts we would like for you to take a look at to see if any of these would work for you. Please begin with our 26-442 metal top tilt latch. It has a length measurement of 2-5/8". Next, take a closer look into our 26-393B tilt latch with a 2-3/8" length measurement. And lastly, our 26-371 tilt latch with a 2-3/32" measurement. Review each part carefully to see which of the three would make the better match for you.
A quick learner from Alabama says:
The parts you gave me are for the top of the sash, the part I need is for the bottom of the sash that holds the window in the cable mechanism. The end is square to fit into the connector on the cable assembly. The top picture I sent is the bottom of the sash. The part is rooted together so can not just replace the pin I need the entire assembly and it is made of metal.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Ah, I apologize for the confusion. Sorry I missed that. I'm afraid we don't have a spring loaded pivot bar. We have two that look close to yours, our 26-373 which is 2-1/16" long and our 26-379 which is 2-5/8" long. Our pivot bar manufacturers don't have a housing 2-1/4" long and we have been unable to find something that matches. It's possible you have an older style that isn't made anymore.
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.