window sash stop

A home owner from cheshire ct says:
As far as I can tell the window cut out is 9/32 wide and approx. 1 7/8 long. I looked thru your site and cant seem to find this. I think I have Atrium windows but not sure. thank you I'd be looking for 6 of them.

I already purchased and installed the sash coil balance and worked out well, thx
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_8050.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_8051.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_8052.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_8055.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_8056.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Unfortunately, we do not carry an exact replacement for the part in your photos but take a look and see if the specifications of our 26-122 vent latch might work for your application. Thank you!

A home owner from cheshire ct says:
I was able to use the 26-122 as replacement sash stops in my Atrium windows. They fit perfectly. Two of the 4 stops I ordered were defective but after reaching out to swisco they were quickly replaced. Thank you Swisco.
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

We're happy to hear that everything worked out! Please let us know if we can assist you with any other repair projects. 

How to Replace a Window Vent Latch
How to Replace a Window Vent Latch
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.