window screen clip

A quick learner from PA says:
This is a clip that attached to the screen frame(with the spline) and keeps the screen frame secure to the window frame. It appears to most closely resemble part #70-048. Can you confirm that it would indeed fit for my application.

User submitted a photo of a screen clip.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
This looks like our 70-048. Carefully compare it to your hardware and see what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)