window screen clip

A home owner from NC says:
On the screen top as shown in the picture, there is a clip that cling to the edge to hold the screen which is currently broken. Is that replaceable? If it is, can you help me to identify the part name and number?

Thanks, Amy
User submitted a photo of window hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for contacting us, Amy. Take a look at our 70-014 clip to see if this matches up to yours. It's the closest match I could find, but it does look very similar.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)