window screen corners

A home owner from Clermont, Fl says:
I'm looking for plastic corners for a window screen that have plastic sliding tabs built into the corner.

similiar to your 95-111, but the tab slides up and holds the screen into the frame.

made in left and right hand configurations

have anything like this?

regards

Ed
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
Hi Ed, thanks for posting. We do have a corner latch, but it is for a 5/16" thick rolled screen frame. Please see our 95-218. If this is not the corner you are looking for, please post detailed photos for us to research this for you.
Profile picture of Casey
Hey Ed,
That would be great if it matches up to your needed dimensions!
There are no minimum orders at SWISCO, you could order as little as one piece.
A quick learner from Florida says:
Thank You!!!!!!!!!

I believe that is exactlly what I need.

Mine don't have the pull tabs, but that may be handy to have in the corners.

Need to measure the one I have.

Is there a minimum order? I only need two, but will get spares for future use.

e
A home owner from Clermont< Fl says:
great service you have going here with the email/forum set-up and very knowledgable representatives.

I'm duly impressed - will measure and order tonight.

And thank you for preserving my community reputation...now I won't have to go around the subdivision stealing screen windows from my neighbors :)
Profile picture of Casey
Ha! Glad we could help you be a good neighbor ;)

If it ends up looking like you need a different size corner latch, please post a few photos with dimensions for us to research.
measured the one corner I have.

It is identical to the 95-218 except is does not have the square pull tab and the square body measures 3/4" - and 5/16" thick.

Can you get this size (3/4) or do you thing the 7/8" body would be okay for my purposes?

thx!

e
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
We're having a bit of trouble finding what you've described. If at all possible, could you please upload a few pictures of your current corners, along with dimensions? Thank you.
I'll snag some photos of what I have this weekend...but I will describe what I have (all dimensions approximate & measured with calipers):

1. "It is identical to the 95-218 except it does not have the square pull tab" . Sliding tab is located in same postion.

2. square "base" is .750 x .750" and .310" thick

3. each "leg" is .560-.590" wide and .260" thick

A home owner from clermont, fl says:
didn't get the photos of my existing part.

Since the 95-218 body measures 7/8" square and it is 5/16" thick (like my existing),

shouldn't the 95-031 be the perfect match for the bottom of the screen?
Profile picture of Paul
The 95-031 measures 3/4" square, which doesn't match 95-218. If you do want to go with the 95-218, I recommend using it on all four corners.

However, it would be best if we could see pictures. If at any point in the future you are able to snag a few pictures, let me know and I would be happy to help you out from there.
A home owner from clermont, fl says:
got the photos of my corner clip.

the dimensions are:

square "base" is .750 x .750" and .310" thick

each "leg" is .560-.590" wide and .260" thick
A customer submitted photo of a window corner.
Profile picture of Paul
Thank you for your patience in this matter. Unfortunately, we have not been able to find this replacement screen corner. However, we are still searching. We will post again in this thread if we receive more information in the future.
A handy person from florida says:
if I use (2) 95-218 on top of the screen, what do you recommend for the bottom?

Profile picture of Paul
We use the 95-218 for all corners.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.