window screen edge

A home owner from New Jersey says:
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Edge.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named edge2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named edge3.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named edge4.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

This is an old nylon double-leg corner that hasn't been made in a long time. The good news is that you can use our 95-002 corner key as a replacement. What you do is use the 95-002 to hold the frame together while you install it into the channel that is closest to the screen groove. You'll then need to use one leg of your existing nylon corner (or, alternatively, one leg of the 95-002) to hold inside the slide latches on the bottom channel of the screen frame. It's a little awkward, but it does work.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at