window screen latch

A quick learner from Durham NC says:
Do you have anything like this? It clasps onto the bottom of a screen and latches over the peg holding it in place. Just need the latch.

Window screen latch.
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Please take a look at the 70-004 Pull Ring with Screen Groove.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at