window screen part to hold screen in.

A quick learner says:
I reside in a condo unit that was build by K-hovian - the condo's were build in 1999. they used patriot windows. I need plastic clips that into the screens on the side. The have gotten brittle over the years. Can you direct me to the proper place to purchase them.

Thank you,
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Could you be looking for something like our 70-123? Check it out and let me know what you think. If not, please take a couple pictures of the part in question so that we can find a good match.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)