window screen pin repair

A quick learner from Windsor, Ontario, Canada says:
the window would be at least 15 years old, since we have moved to this house for 14 years now. no record for window's brand, the outside part of pin is 0.49-0.55 in. the wideness of window screen frame is about 0.71 in. I have total of ten windows with different sizes.

most appreciatively.

Diana
User submitted photos of a screen pin.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for contacting us. Depending on the size you need, you'll want our 70-008 or 70-009 plunger pin latches.
A home owner from CA says:
dear Mike: thank you so very much for your responds, I found another info which is printed on those windows: IGMAC MELOCHE WINDSOR 93.

the screen sizes are: (heights x wides in cm)
91.5x48, 91.5x62.5, 76.5x77.5 ( two of them), 46x62.5, 76.5x47.7 (four of them)

thanks again

Diana
Profile picture of Tom
Hey, Diana. I'm afraid that information doesn't really tell us what screen pins you need. Did you see the two I recommended? I recommend carefully comparing our pictures and dimensions to yours to confirm if they will work.
A home owner says:
he, Mike, thanks, I am thinking that I will go for 70-008.

have a nice day

Diana
Profile picture of Tom
That's great! Be sure to get back to us and let us know how you made out.
A home owner from windsor, ON. CANADA says:
hi, Mike, it's been awhile since my last email, compare to the one at home, it seems to me that my home plunger pin is just in between the part types I ordered as below.
thanks
Diana

(5) 70-008 : 5 Pack, Plunger Pin Latches, 7/32"
(5) 70-219 : 5 Pack, Snap-On Plunger Pin Assemblies
Profile picture of Tom
Hey, Diana, good to hear from you again. When you say that your pin is in between the 70-008 and 70-219, can you be more specific? Are you referring to a certain dimension?
A quick learner says:
yes, it is the length of pin, and I already used #70008 parts, it seems working, thanks

Diana
How to install the 70-009 window screen frame plunger pin
How to install the 70-009 window screen frame plunger pin
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install a screen window plunger pin
How to install a screen window plunger pin
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.