window screen plunger bolts and corners

A quick learner from Los Alamos, NM says:
Hi - I am trying to fix my screens which are missing a few plunger bolts and corners. The tops of many of the screens have bolts that seem to be the same as the plunger bolt but just inserted into the frame - no spring or plunger or hole on the bottom of the frame. Do you know anything about this kind of bolt? The measurements are as follows:

plunger bolts: 1 5/8 inch
corner: 1 inch square. The outer frame of the corner is 1/2 inch wide and the inner piece which is inserted into the frame is 3/8.
Frame: 1 inch wide
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6643.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6644.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6645.JPG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out to us. The plunger pin looks like it could be a match for our 70-008 or 70-009, depending on size.

As for the corner, can you tell me how thick the frame is? That would give me a better idea of what size you may need.

How to install the 70-009 window screen frame plunger pin
How to install the 70-009 window screen frame plunger pin
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install a screen window plunger pin
How to install a screen window plunger pin
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.