window seal

A home owner from Pennsylvania says:
I have a sunporch that has 7 North American windows (various sizes). The window seals are in varying stages of decaying. On a couple of windows, the round foam part has come completely off. The seals are on the bottom of the window. Hopefully you are able to see the 3 photos I uploaded. Are you able to identify the parts? If so, do you carry the parts I would need?

thanks for any info!
Betsy
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named porch window seal 1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named porch window seal 2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named porch window info.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

It seems like you need replacement bubble seal, which we may be able to supply but we would need to see a side-profile photo of an undamaged piece removed from the sash to determine how it installs. We'd also need dimensions of the bubble and the backing to compare to our selection. Thank you!

A home owner from Pennsylvania says:
I have uploaded some more photos that will hopefully help you determine if you might have the parts I need. The bubble is attached directly to a the t-piece you can see in one of the pictures. If I tried to remove it from the sash, the t-piece would have started breaking up into pieces. Without a replacement part, I can't do that.

I have 7 windows and the bubble has fallen off 5 of the windows as it rotted away. 3 of the windows are 30" wide, 3 are 28 1/4" wide, and one is 15" wide.

let me know if I need to try to take different pictures. I am hoping that you are able to help me find replacement parts!

thanks,
Betsy
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named porch window seal 3.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named porch window seal 4.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named porch window seal 5.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named porch window seal 6.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named porch window seal 7.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Take a look and compare the dimensions of our 58-171 and 58-182 bubble seals to yours. Thanks for posting!

Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.