window shoe - no markings

Quick Learner
Aug 7, 2023 4:56 pm
i need a balance knie lock shoe and a guide- not sure if this name is correct
window shoe window guide 2 window guide window shoe
4 user uploaded images
1 Replies
Jasmine from SWISCO
Aug 8, 2023 11:55 am

Thanks for posting out! I believe we have a replacement balance we can supply you with for your existing balances, however, I'll need a bit more information to confirm.

To start, I'll need to see a clear photo of the entire balance removed from the window; especially a clear photo of the bottom shoe. You'll need to confirm the length of the metal channel, the width of the channel, and the stamp from the metal. The stamp is what helps us to determine the weight range your balance will need to carry to support the weight of your window sash.

In regard to the guide, this part is referred to as a cam pivot. We do not carry an exact match for your plastic pivots but our 26-150 Cam Pivot Pair may be worth considering as a replacement. Carefully look over the dimensions below to confirm.

Dimensions for 26-150
Dimensions for 26-150

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts