window stops?

A quick learner from pensacola says:
plastic 2 screw window stop or guides on sides of window. about 1" tall 1/2" or 3/8" wide
A quick learner from pensacola says:
looking for sash guide - nylon - 1 1/2" long 1/2 wide- 2 over under screw holes - tapered end.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Can you show us this part? If we see a photo, we can try to figure out what you need.
A contractor from pensacola says:
This fits an Acorn brand window. I ordered window latches a few days ago. I think these are sash guides. I will need about 18 of them. Do you have the part #?
Window stops
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
This window lock was used for Acorn 3300 Series windows. We see nothing like this nylon piece in their catalog, though. However, we do have a casement sash ramp, 67-020, that might work for you. What do you think?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.