window tensioner?

A quick learner from San Diego says:
see attached image, need quite a few of these, its what holds the window up tensioners.
User submitted a photo of a coil window balance.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
You're looking for what is known as a window balance system. Specifically, you have a coil balance system. Now, the shoe resembles our 15-180, so look that over and see if you agree. If so, I also recommend our Series 190 spring.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)