window tilt bar and latch

A quick learner from Bagley WI says:
I am looking for these window parts Any help or guidance would be appreciated. Thanks Jay
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230523_090207.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230523_090211.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230523_130034.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230523_130054.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

To our knowledge, your pivot bar is from a window that is no longer made and this part is very likely obsolete as well. The best replacement options that we can offer would be the 26-242 but there is no guarantee that it will work. My biggest concern is whether or not it will fit in the space available. If it can, you will almost certainly need to pack it out due to the larger "hump" on the original. I am sorry that I cannot offer you a better option but review the specifications below and see what you think. 

As for your tilt latch, take a look at the 26-439. The design is similar but you would need to confirm the dimensions to an undamaged part to confirm if it would work for your application. Thank you!  

Alternate image for 26-242
Alternate image for 26-242

Dimensions for 26-439
Dimensions for 26-439

Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.