window top sash guide

A home owner from Missouri says:
I need to replace the channel balances in a non-tilt window. I found the correct balance to purchase but I also need to replace the top sash guides as one is broken. I found that the 18-009 part is the closest to what I have but the measurement between the holes is different. Will it work or not? I don't want to order the balances until I have the correct top sash guide part. Thank you.
User submitted photos of a top sash guide.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I think you'll find the 18-159P is a closer match to your top sash guide. See what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)