Replacement bubbleseal

A home owner from spring city,pa says:
trying to find replacement weather stripping for windows. have ordered two different peoducts from your website unable to conme up with correct one. need a little help

I have tried 58-164. 58-171 looks to be a cross from 58-164 measurements with the foam filled seal

thnx mark w
A customer submitted photo of weatherstripping.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I think the 58-171 Offset T-Slot Foam Filled Bulb Weatherseal would be the best option. This is what is called a sill bubble, and it is used on vinyl sashes. Aside from that, I can't really tell you what you have.
A home owner from spring city says:
i have tried 58-171 and the t slot is to big for window any other suggestions what else could try

thnx mark w
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I'm surprised that neither the 58-164 or 58-171 worked. I'm afraid that they are the only T-slot weatherseal that we carry.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at